Like a knife

i did a lot
i know you said
i've got to go away
the world is not yours for the taking
is all you've ever say
i know i'm not the best for you, but promise that you'll stay
because if i watch you go, you'll see me wasting, you'll see me wasting away

because today you walked out of my life
cause today your words felt like a knife
i'm not living this life

goodbyes are meant fo lonely people standing in the rain
and no matter where i go is always pouring all the same
these street are filled with memories, both good detected pain
and all i wanna do is love you, but i'm the only one to blame

but what do i know if your leaving
all you did was stop the bleeding
and these scars will stay forever
these scars will stay forever

and these words they have no meaning
if we cannot find the feeling
that we held on to together
try your hardest to remember

stay with me, or watch me bleed
i need you just to breathe

because today you walked out if my life
cause today your words felt like a knife
i'm not living this life

Comments

Popular Posts