"days like today?"

last post was published on july 2015
then, today is.. 28th may, 2016

well, everyone in this world has their own special day. and, yea, today i'm officially 19.
so many questions i had in my life, have been answered. one of them is, "why do two people cant be together, even they really love each other?" now i understand that sometimes, it's not allowed.
because our life is not definitely ours.
because, actually, we're just visitors
because, actually..
we dont have any power to controll our life
because all matters has been regulated, has been placed, far before we were born

because, we're just.. nothing

some things didnt go well as i planned. even though i have prepared, and prayed about it all the time. but, it happened because it has to be happened.
in the end, i cant do anything.
so maybe, Allah wanna let me know how to let things go

quotes told that in this situation, all i have to do is just enjoy the pain
so i'm trying to be grateful

then, i found this,
"if you're grateful, Allah will give you more" (Qs Ibrahim:7)

i realized, time is keep ticking
even though i dont look fine at all
even just some words for my birthday make me burst into tears

i have to keep enjoying my ride
and believe, that my God knows the best for me

have a blast year ahead, myself.
you should do better.





Comments

Popular Posts